Resources for Educators to Promote Students' Social and Emotional Wellbeing
During the COVID-19 situation, supporting students SEL growth is especially important--particularly honing skills that can help them manage their emotions and build resiliency. See below select resources to support educators in this endeavor.
- Building Developmental Relationships During the COVID-19 Crisis: Search Institute
- FAQ on State and District Response to COVID-19 Outbreak: Regional Educational Laboratory-Northeast & Islands, US Department of Education
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources for School Communities: RULER, Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence
- COVID-19 and SEL Resources, Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning (CASEL)
- A New REALM: IFSEL's Tips for Distance Learning: Institute for Social and Emotional Learning